The subject of information superhighways has become a hot topic for discussion in the developed countries of the world. In the U.S., the National Information Infrastructure (Nll) proposal by the present administration appears to be gaining support from manufacturers, service suppliers, software produc ers, and users. The trade press is full of claims by telephone, CATV, long distance, and alternate access carriers, and others, that they are planning to install some part of the Nll. Separating the rhetoric from the facts will become an increasingly difficult task. The Information Superhighway Newsletter will help you find your way through the maze of smoke and mirrors by providing worldwide timely, factual, inciteful analysis of the latest information on Information Superhighway developments.
The Information Superhighway Newsletter will be published monthly and will cover worldwide developments in policy, regulation, technology, trials applications, market forecasts, and much more.
- Industry proposals
- Policy announcements
- Market Analysis
- Views of stakeholders
- New Products
- Proposed tariffs
- Joint ventures
- Interchange Carriers
- Market Opportunities
- Gigabit Networks
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Pays for itself in cost of identifying, locating, and acquiring hard to find key market information on Information Superhighways.
- Presents Information on procurements, market intelligence, contract awards, and joint ventures.
- Provides a competitive information edge.
- Keeps you up-to-date in this fast moving field.
- Saves time reviewing many information sources which are not available or difficult to obtain.
- Gives market insights into the impact of new developments, products, competition, technology and standards.
- Provides valuable insights into market developments and plans of major users.
- Delivers you information fast and regularly to your desk.