Applications service providers were a group that didnt have a name 18 months ago. Now there are a dizzying array of companies that are entering the fray, including ISPs, systems integrators, software applications suppliers, new startups, and manufacturers such as Oracle, IBM, Cisco, Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, to name a few. Driven by the trend by major corporations to outsource their IT functions, the opportunities could be enormous. The market is expected to grow from $3 billion in 1999 to over $20 billion by 2003.
For the ASP model to succeed, ASPs must provide bulletproof and reliable infrastructure in addition to high performance and reliability. The ASP Newsletter will keep you up to date on this fast moving new business opportunity.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- New service offerings
- New startups
- Contracts awarded
- Market forecasts
- Major suppliers
- Infrastructure developments
- New products
- Competitive analysis
Who should be interested?
- Systems integrators
- CATV operators
- Venture capitalists
- International carriers
- Software developers
- Fortune 1000 IT managers
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Single source of information on the fast moving ASP business
- Early warning for new market opportunities
- Up-to-date news on product announcements
- Competitive assessment information
- Whos being bought and whos selling
- Free market analysis
- Worldwide coverage
- Assessment of the impact of new technologies, policies and regulations